Good news from the Tahririh Justice Center this afternoon. Apparently, the immigrants involved in Matter of A-T-, the landmark FGM case where the Board offended basic norms of human decency and had to be reversed by Attorney General Mukasey, have been granted asylum on remand. If you haven’t read the original decision, it is certainly worth a read. Congratulations A-T- and family, and congratulations to the Tahririh Justice Center.
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- New Form I-485 is a Huge Change From Old Form
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.