Good news from the Tahririh Justice Center this afternoon. Apparently, the immigrants involved in Matter of A-T-, the landmark FGM case where the Board offended basic norms of human decency and had to be reversed by Attorney General Mukasey, have been granted asylum on remand. If you haven’t read the original decision, it is certainly worth a read. Congratulations A-T- and family, and congratulations to the Tahririh Justice Center.
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- 10 Tips For Surviving the Immigration Marriage Interview
- Operation Janus and Operation Second Look: Denaturalization of Citizens With Removal Orders
- Waivers for False Claims to Citizenship - is Matter of K Still Good Law?
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.