Anamaria Vizcaino throughout her studies and career has focused on working for the immigrant community. Prior to joining Hoppock Law Firm, she was a solo practitioner focusing solely on immigration matters, specifically removal defense, U-Visas, and family petitions. She worked as a Senior Staff Attorney at Catholic Charities of New Orleans representing unaccompanied minors in various types of immigration cases. Anamaria’s aim is to serve the immigrant community with dignity, respect, and compassion. As a child of immigrant parents, she understands the stress and difficulty of navigating the immigration landscape. She knows that diligent representation and clear communication is crucial for her clients as they go through the process.
- Juris Doctor, Tulane Law School
- Master of Business Administration, Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Tufts University
- Admitted to Practice by State of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association (LSBA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- National Immigration Project (NIPNLG)
- Louisiana 2014
- Missouri 2023
- “Unaccompanied Immigrant Children: Who They Are, Why They Flee, and How You Can Help” CLE hosted by the American Bar Association (2017).
Set up a Consultation
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Miguel Mariscal, please call our office or click the button below.