I will have a full breakdown later, but an initial reflection on the precedent decision issued today in Matter of D-X- & Y-Z-: the IJ’s decision was issued May 25, 2006. Why did it take the BIA over 5 and a half years to decide this appeal?
- New Form I-485 is a Huge Change From Old Form
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- How Long Do Immigration Appeals in Circuit Court Take?
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Matter of L-E-A- Holds Family is a Particular Social Group
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.