I will have a full breakdown later, but an initial reflection on the precedent decision issued today in Matter of D-X- & Y-Z-: the IJ’s decision was issued May 25, 2006. Why did it take the BIA over 5 and a half years to decide this appeal?
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- Filing a Late BIA Appeal (or failing to file a timely appeal)
- Pereira v. Sessions Opens Multiple New Doors to Defend Against Removal
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Matter of Pena and Matter of Agour: Altering the Eligibility Standard for Relief From Removal After a Finding of Fraudulent Admission
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- New Form I-485 is a Huge Change From Old Form