I will have a full breakdown later, but an initial reflection on the precedent decision issued today in Matter of D-X- & Y-Z-: the IJ’s decision was issued May 25, 2006. Why did it take the BIA over 5 and a half years to decide this appeal?
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- Here are the Naturalization Civics Questions in Fulani
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- Internal BIA Documents on Processing of Appeals and Motions
- Employers: When it Comes to I-9 Compliance Your Employees Will Throw You Under the Bus
- BIA Brief Writing - Why Every Appeal Needs a Brief
- New Form I-485 is a Huge Change From Old Form
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Pereira v. Sessions Opens Multiple New Doors to Defend Against Removal