- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- 10 Tips For Surviving the Immigration Marriage Interview
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- Filing a Late BIA Appeal (or failing to file a timely appeal)
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- Immigration Court "Status Docket" - the Secret Almost Alternative to Administrative Closure
- Here is the Current Immigration Judge Bench Book (Sort Of)
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.