- Operation Janus and Operation Second Look: Denaturalization of Citizens With Removal Orders
- Pereira v. Sessions Opens Multiple New Doors to Defend Against Removal
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- New Form I-485 is a Huge Change From Old Form
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.