- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- How Long Do Immigration Appeals in Circuit Court Take?
- Waivers for False Claims to Citizenship - is Matter of K Still Good Law?
- Venezuelans Eligible for DED (Deferred Enforced Departure) Work Cards
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.