- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- Waivers for False Claims to Citizenship - is Matter of K Still Good Law?
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- 10 Tips For Surviving the Immigration Marriage Interview
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Post-Pereira, the DOJ Chooses Harsh IJ Performance Metrics Over Compliance With Supreme Court Mandate
- Matter of L-E-A- Holds Family is a Particular Social Group
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.