Kelly M. Hewitt
Kelly Hewitt is a fierce advocate for immigrants. Before becoming a lawyer, Kelly was a social worker in Kansas City, advancing the rights of crime victims. Now as an attorney Kelly uses that same passion for social justice to zealously pursue her clients’ rights in Immigration Court, before the USCIS and on appeal. Kelly is a fluent Spanish speaker.
- JD. UMKC School of Law , 2016
- Master of Social Work, UMKC, 2011
- BA University of Missouri, Psychology, 2005
- Admitted to Practice in Missouri and Kansas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- UMKC Alumni Association Harry S. Truman Leadership Award, 2016
Set up a Consultation
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Kelly Hewitt, please call our office or click the button below.
In the News: