Kelly M. Hewitt
Kelly Hewitt is a fierce advocate for immigrants. Before becoming a lawyer, Kelly was a social worker in Kansas City, advancing the rights of crime victims. Now as an attorney Kelly uses that same passion for social justice to zealously pursue her clients’ rights in Immigration Court, before the USCIS and on appeal. Kelly is a fluent Spanish speaker.
- JD. UMKC School of Law , 2016
- Master of Social Work, UMKC, 2011
- BA University of Missouri, Psychology, 2005
- Admitted to Practice in Missouri and Kansas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- UMKC Alumni Association Harry S. Truman Leadership Award, 2016
Schedule a Consultation
Kelly meets with clients at our Overland Park office in person and via telephone and video. Please feel free to contact us by telephone or e-mail to schedule a consultation with Kelly to discuss your immigration case.