- Immigration Courts Issuing "Standing Orders" Severely Limiting Rights During Hearings But Not Sharing Them With the Public
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Here is the Current Immigration Judge Bench Book (Sort Of)
- Failing to Timely File a BIA Appeal
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.