- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Here is the Current Immigration Judge Bench Book (Sort Of)
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- Waivers for False Claims to Citizenship - is Matter of K Still Good Law?
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.