- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- 7 Easy Ways to Violate Your Student Visa and Get Deported
- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- Should You Hire a Lawyer for Naturalization? It Depends.
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- BIA Fails to Clarify 237(a)(1)(H) Waiver Eligibility - Matter of Tima
- Operation Janus and Operation Second Look: Denaturalization of Citizens With Removal Orders
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.