- U Visa Backlog Updates - Why is My U Visa Taking So Long?
- How to Expedite a Visa or Benefit Request With USCIS
- BIA Paper Color for Forms: Does it Matter?
- New Form I-485 is a Huge Change From Old Form
- When the BIA Denies An Appeal, Consider Your Options
- Can I Apply for Citizenship if I Owe Back Taxes?
- Matter of L-E-A- Holds Family is a Particular Social Group
- Here is the Old Immigration Judge Benchbook
I am a Kansas City immigration attorney. I represent immigrants in court, on appeal, and before the USCIS in visa applications, asylum, and naturalization.