Miguel Mariscal is a passionate advocate for immigrants in court and before the USCIS. He prepares petitions and applications for submission to the USCIS, works with affirmative asylum clients to prepare their claims, and represents our clients in court seeking relief from removal. During law school, Miguel focused on helping the immigrant community in the Northwest Arkansas area by acting as a volunteer interpreter, student attorney, and later as a case coordinator for the Immigration Clinic at the University of Arkansas School of Law. He is a native Spanish speaker.
- JD, University of Arkansas School of Law, 2015
- BA, French and Spanish, University of Arkansas, 2012
- Admitted to Practice by the Supreme Court of Missouri
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Recipient, Clinical Legal Education Association’s Outstanding Student Award, 2015